Friday, October 2, 2009

Questionnaire Result-Where do you most often see a film trailer?

The results which I found from my questionnaire tell me that the majority of people who see film trailers watch them on there TV's. 15 out of 25 votes said they saw most film trailers on TV. the second most votes was 5 out of 25 with people most often seeing film trailers on the internet. The information gathered with this question links well with the question 'which of the following attracts you to go see a film,before it has been released?'. As the most occuring answer/highest vote was film trailers made people want to go see the film, this question tells me where most people see the film trailers. These results will help me advertise my film trailer when it has been completed. It also allows me to understand my audience better. The results gathered were from the public, the age range of the people who took the questionnaire was 5-50+, from the 25 people there were 15 men and 10 women.


No comments:

Post a Comment