Thursday, December 3, 2009

Final Magazine Front Cover

Please click on the image below to enlarge the size and see in full detail.


The image above was made using photoshop. I followed the codes and conventions of a film magazine front cover to make it. I used various different layers to build up the final product. I also used my own photos which I took with my Casio camera and edited it all myself. Everything on this piece of work was made by me. The only feedback which I got was that the image in the background was to dark, this was easily changed by editing the brightness levels of the image on photoshop. Other feedback from freinds and random people was things such as 'it looks like a real magazine, well done and fair play', 'thats great, it looks perfessional', 'its better than some perfessional magazines' and other nice comments of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment